Friday, October 07, 2005

Mas Changos


This applique is a gift from my friend, Sandy. I'm embarrassingly easy to shop for-- any cool monkeys, pirates, etc...She gave this to me last winter, and I've only just found the perfect garment to apply it to. My baby twin sis, Amber, took me on another shopping excursion--Amber has amazing powers in retail settings. She can carry 8 times her own weight in merchandise, can find the coolest things marked down, and tells me in a split second if it looks good on me or not. Honestly, she steers me away from things that would make me look foolish, and gets me to try things that would never occur to fashion impaired me. I return the favor by helping her when she wants to hang pictures--I can hold things up on walls, and work a power drill like nobody's business! Anyway, she found a brown corduroy jacket that this will be great on-- soon my jacket will match my phone--it's covered in monkey stickers, and the ring tone? You guessed it! On that note--Bart was here earlier-- he came up with a great name for a pro-Darwin society--the Blasphemonkeys!

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 16, 12:28:00 PM 2005, Blogger Kurt said...

My God, you got a Mystery Carrot Award for this blog too? What are the chances?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home