Monday, September 26, 2005

What's the Difference Between the Internet and my Refrigerator Door?/ (what's RED and INVISIBLE?)


......Bloody nothing, mate!
OKay, busted-- I utterly dote on my goddaughter. I just got home from my first visit in months--her ma, the beautiful and talented Lilly, is always so busy doing the full time supermom gig, as well as working when she can, that it is difficult for us to synchronize our schedules. Nox,(the wee lassie) is the most well behaved, secure child I've ever known. She even puts Michael's lot to shame--if they had any, the wee monkies :)
Lilly has given me permission to photograph her artwork for inclusion here on STB. I'm so delighted, as I suspect will you be, as well, when you see it. (DON'T ask me to diagram that last sentence). But in the meantime, here is Nox's latest gift to me--she always has some handmade bit of art for me-- we've graduated from playdough shapes and pages from colouring books to this hand drawn delight. My favorite bits: The hair floating just above the girl's head, and the spectacle-like eyes on the doggie. I believe this to be a self portrait, although Nox has flaxen hair and a pale complexion. Ok, enough proud godfather gush.

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 11:02:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you pay close attion you can see that that dog is chasing the cat and it is great art work

 
At Wed Sep 28, 12:24:00 AM 2005, Blogger M said...

They're all smiling and pleased to see us, aawwwww. :) Glad you could share this art with us, Taarzaan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home