Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Inner Child is Hyperactive


I made these collages for a gift calandar last year. My favorite details in Nov: the scarcrow crucifix on the wall, the skull and cross bones painting, the plate of sushi in front of the turkey, and the head on a platter.
My favoite details in Dec: the attitude of the admiring elves and angel, and the proud look of the snowman. I need to do volunteer work or something to keep me out of trouble. Maybe the local church will let me write their newsletter....................................................................................

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 23, 02:58:00 AM 2005, Blogger M said...

"Maybe the local church will let me write their newsletter..."

And this is your idea of keeping out of trouble?

 
At Tue Aug 23, 09:58:00 AM 2005, Blogger Trey said...

Hmmmm--need to rethink "trouble".....but, just imagine the fun I could have, outrunning the angry villagers;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home