Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Some of my Older Work

I found these files from the start of my photography career. I was doing mostly pets and nudes. Anything but weddings.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usEdsel as an evil puppy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us the great beast of the apocalypse--really
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFafhrd, feeling like a moviestar
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usEdsel, savagely licking Sandy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLeaves, in her pregnant/feral days
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Star--my dear departed

6 Comments:

At Fri Jun 10, 12:37:00 AM 2005, Blogger M said...

I love them all, you're a great photographer. It made me miss my cocker spaniel Tobias, he too liked spreading on the kitchen floor like that when it was Summer, because of the coolness of the floor tiles. And the cats are so cute. :)

 
At Fri Jun 10, 11:27:00 AM 2005, Blogger Trey said...

Thank you! I started taking photos to make up for not being able to paint worth a damn. I'll be featuring the work of some of my painter friends here in a few weeks, so stay tuned for some kitty paintings and the like.
The formerly feral kitty is mellow and affectionate these days--love CAN work miracles:)

 
At Sat Jun 11, 07:24:00 PM 2005, Blogger M said...

Awwww... my kitty is (was) feral too. There are lots of them in my neighbourhood, living in abandoned houses and fed by people who care. They are so well looked after that the other day I actually saw a cat refusing fresh food because it was too full!

 
At Wed Jun 15, 12:25:00 PM 2005, Blogger delta said...

I really like the cat who looks like he's plotting from his bomb-shelter... well to me at least...

 
At Thu Jun 16, 12:13:00 AM 2005, Blogger Trey said...

yep, you called it. world domination would be his, if only he had thumbs!:) You'd be surprized how safe from nuclear blasts the bit between the sofa and the recliner is.....

 
At Thu Jun 16, 09:47:00 PM 2005, Blogger Trey said...

And that bit just under the house--I'm certain there is nowhere safer....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home